see source site Stop Rushing; Enjoy the Journey of Life…Why are you in Hurry ??
Anything done in haste has led to a waste is a common situation that most of us have faced in our life. Rushing toward results, dreams, aspirations or any conclusion without a focused mind, without a second thought >>most of the time proves we have done something wrong. I agree to the fact that it’s always good to do what we believe, what our mind and heart says and people say you should trust your guts if you are really confused about something.But does that mean you can take any decision or act on illogical grounds or without giving a second thought on it- In Haste!
click here “There is more to life than increasing its speed.” ~Gandhi
It’s imperative that we get away with things that bothering us or are forcing us to hurry down in life.It’s important to call a “Time Out”
There are ways through which you can settle down your mind and make your life more smooth.
- Practice yoga and meditation if you suffer from ‘hurry sickness.’This will relax your mind and soul and give you positive energy.
- Spend some lone time-Do what you love-Give a thought on your life.
- Think about inner peace- relax your soul by visiting some serene place
- Become more introspective by visiting quiet places such as churches, museums, mountains, and lakes.
- Give yourself permission to read at least one novel a month.
- Practice Patience in your daily life.
Live the Live -Enjoy the small moment of life !
http://www.prestatraining.com/anys/brokoli/2751 - Come giocare in borsa org. Soccer, Flag Football, T-ball & Coach Pitch. Spring 2018 Season: March 10 – May 19. REGISTRATION opens December 31 Practices begin the week of February 26. Soccer Divisions: ages 4–18; Flag Football: ages 6–14; T-ball: ages 5–6; Coach Pitch Baseball: Ages 7–8; Get details on all our leagues here. “It’s better to be slow and careful in the right direction than to be fast and careless on the wrong path. Be sure that you are on the right path before you begin to take your steps!”