I love Baking and Offcourse Eating! And more than that I love Chocolates. In fact, most of us I am sure would be freaking mad or let’s say love chocolate. And if you are not and still have those vague thoughts in minds about eating chocolates, let me share with you some nutritional value of dark chocolates:
- Quality dark chocolate is rich in Fiber, Iron, Magnesium, Copper, Manganese, and a few other minerals.
- Cocoa and dark chocolate have a wide variety of powerful antioxidants, way more than most other foods.
- The bioactive compounds in cocoa can improve blood flow in the arteries and cause a small but statistically significant decrease in blood pressure
- Dark chocolate can also reduce insulin resistance, which is another common risk factor for many diseases like heart disease and diabetes *Quoted from Healthline
I am passionate about baking and I love to play around with the ingredients in my kitchen. Few days back I wanted to bake cupcakes for myself but there was no cream at home so I thought of making muffins with some chocolate ganache which doesn’t use much of cream. Because when you crave for something, it’s better you eat it and keep troubling your mind, heart, soul and what not !! My Formula for life is – You should do what you want to do, enjoy your life, eat well and then exercise 🙂 As simple as that!
So when I knew I had all the ingredients in my kitchen, I decided not to waste much of my time and bake before I start craving for something else.
These eggless muffins are soft and moist and you can eat them plain as well.I am sharing here the recipe for plain vanilla muffins, you can add in some choco chips or walnuts as per your choice.
The ingredients that you need for making these muffins are :
- Preheat the over to 180 degrees before you start mixing the batter
- Take 1 cup milk and 1 teaspoon vinegar to this and set aside for 5 minutes till it curdles.
- Mix Sugar, butter (refined oil) in a beater or you can whisk to make it smooth
- Add in the curdled milk and whisk
- Sieve the white flour, baking soda, baking powder and mix it well.
- To the dry mixture add the wet mixture
- Add vanilla essence 2 drops and milk and mix it with a spatula slowly in cut fold method so that there are no bubbles left.
- Dust muffin molds with some white flour or grease with butter and pour in the mixture.Tap it so there are no bubbles in the final mixture.
- Put this in oven and let it cook for 25 minutes or till it becomes golden brown
- Check your cupcakes are cooked or not with a dry toothpick inserted in the center if it comes out clean it’s done.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
They are soft moist spongy and DelicousSS 🙂 And Don’t regret if you have eaten everything all alone. Do some exercise or go to the gym.But be Happy 🙂
Stay Healthy -Eat Healthy